Thursday, April 2, 2015

Perennial Gardening at Mother Earth News

For folks who want to add more Perennials to their garden, here's a good starter article with beautiful pictures and plant profiles, from Mother Earth News:

http://www.motherearthliving.com/gardening/perennial-food-garden-zmfz15mazhou.aspx?PageId=1

----------------

On a different note, I had a great time this weekend meeting new friends at the Mark Lakeman presentation and the Garden of Hope Exhibit, where I gave a presentation on Permaculture. 

As one of the organizers of the Mark Lakeman event, I've been very busy the last few days with people who were inspired by Mark and who are eager to start doing "City Repair" and Permaculture in Kalamazoo! 

As such, it will be a few more days before I post the extra materials I promised at my presentation, so keep a look-out because they're coming soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment